Cable and connector solutions from Acal BFi
Cutting-edge cable and connector solutions and expert custom services
Our experience in the design and manufacture of cable assemblies, harnesses and flexes combined with our comprehensive portfolio of leading cable and connector technologies means that we can deliver the best inter-connection systems for your application. We provide assistance with all stages of your project from sourcing the most cost-effective components to complete design services, all backed by our long-established expertise.
See our range of cables and connectors
Acal BFi’s cable and connector custom services
- Assembly of circular connectors to manufacturer’s specifications – many circular connectors are supplied in kit form and have to be assembled following a process flow to ensure that the final assembly conforms to the manufacturer’s specifications. Acal BFi has many manufacturer approvals for assembly and has been assembling circular connectors for over 50 years. Our comprehensive piece-part inventory means that for many connector styles we can offer a 48 hour turnaround for low volume assemblies.
- Custom cable assembly – our custom cable assembly solutions provide application-ready, tested solutions that are standards compliant. We have in-house capability to produce custom cables with options such as over-moulding, shielding assembly and the use of innovative EcowireTM technology. Your custom assemblies can be delivered through our state-of-the-art logistics models, optimising your inventory and cash flow.
- Fibre optic connector expertise – we offer consultative design, including full technical drawings, sample assemblies, and fibre and copper cable assembly. All of these services are delivered by our experts who are experienced designing, assembling and testing fibre optic systems from battlefield to broadcast.
- Hybrid copper/fibre assemblies – our expertise in copper and fibre assemblies makes Acal BFi the right choice for hybrid cables.
- Training from fibre optic experts – Acal BFi’s fibre optic experts are available to deliver on-site training so that you can carry out fibre optic work safely, and accurately.
- Product development services – we can provide samples and demo kits, design consultancy and facilities for pre-EMC compliance testing, to accelerate and smooth your product development process.
- Maintenance and repair services – we also offer complete maintenance and repair services, so that you know your system is in safe hands.
Cable and connector custom services
Find out more about our custom services for cables and connectors
Find out more about our design-led approach
Our unique approach guides customers through the design process from product selection and technology integration to solving complex design challenges.
Get in touch
To discuss your specific cable and connector requirements or to arrange a visit from our technical sales team please use one of the contact details below.